Iberia Restaurant Menlo Park
Two very good friends, Brian Schar and Anne Marie Schar, recommended me Iberia Restaurant at Menlo Park. Today to celebrate my brother Oscar´s saint we joined Oscar´s wife Maria in magnificient, charming and fantastic tapas night.
I´ve fallen in love with the place. It has charisma, presence and an exquisite spanish touch born out of Chef and Owner Jose Luis Relinque. I´ve photographed the best world Restaurants and chefs like Ferran Adria and Joan Roca in their kitchens and although Jose Luis cook got nothing to do with them his restaurant has thanks to him an atmosphere the brings me memories of those paradises.
Only three photos today because I promised a full photo documentary.
1. Castillo de Perelada. Brut Reserva. CAVA
2. Pouring Down the CAVA, by Jaime.
3. Pulpo a la gallega. (Galician Octopus)
Thanks, Jose Luis, for such an amazing night.
Links related to Iberia Restaurant Menlo Park:
- Iberia Restaurant Minorcan Lobster Stew
- Iberia Restaurant: Cooking Classes with Chef Jose Luis Relinque