Elocutio affects how adequately verbalize materials from inverntio ordered by dispositio. Currently , the elocutio is what is called style.
Elocutio is manifested through two aspects: the attributes and the records.
Elocutives qualities are three: Purits, perspicuitas and ornatus.
- Puritas is the correct grammar in the linguistic expression, which seeks, aboveall, avoid the barbarisms or solecisms or incorrect and erroneous sentence construction.
- Perspicuitas is the degree of intelligibility of speech, which opposes obscuritas.
- Ornatus is to embellish the speech with the use of various literary figures. This is the main constituent of ornatus as revolving around him all the stylistic elements of the configuration. It consists of two basic formants: the choice of words (see: tropes and figures) and their combination (compositio).
Links related to Architectural Elocutio:
- Architectural Tropus
- Santiago Calatrava the Autopoiesis of Architecture 1
- Antoni Gaudí the Architect of Nature Part 1