- /Archive by category ' American Restaurants '
Archive For: American Restaurants
Trace SF Restaurant at Wines & Wishes
- Address: 181 Third Street, San Francisco CA 94103
- Web: Trace SF
VCrown for Gastronomique en Vogue
Links related to Trace SF Restaurant:
Il Fornaio Palo Alto: Linguine Mare Chiaro
Linguine Mare Chiaro
Thin flat pasta with clams, mussels, prawns and scallops seasoned with tomatoes, crushed red pepper, garlic and trebbiano wine.
Links related to Il Fornaio Palo Alto:
Iberia Restaurant Minorcan Lobster Stew
Iberia Restaurant: Minorcan Lobster Stew, Islands in the Sun, the dishes of the Balearic Islands.
Links related to Iberia Restaurant Minorcan Lobster Stew:
Iberia Restaurant: Cooking Classes with Chef Jose Luis Relinque
To take a cooking class is always fascinating, to take a cooking class about spanish dishes is more than inspiring and to take a cooking class at Iberia Restaurant Menlo Park with Chef Jose Luis Relinque is something that every one of us should try at least one in a lifetime.
Spontaneous, charming and delicate Jose Luis Relinque is one of those Chefs that take his kitchen beyond his Restaurant Iberia. I had a chance to shoot one of his Cooking Lessons and be dazzled by the atmosphere. Enjoy it.
Next Post: Iberia Restaurant, views of a Lifestyle Photographer.
Here I list all the Cooking Classes at Iberia Restaurant and The Rock of Gibraltar together with a link to the restaurant.
- Paella on the Patio: Saturday, March 24th, 11:30 am.
- Tapas: Saturday, March 3rd, 11:00 am.
- Guisos and the Art of Braising: Sunday, March 18th, 10:30 am.
- Advanced Tapas: Sunday, March 11th, 10:30 am.
- Cocina de la Costa: Sunday, March 25th, 11:00 am.
- Link to Iberia Restaurant
Links related to Iberia Restaurant: Cooking Classes with Chef Jose Luis Relinque
Iberia Restaurant Menlo Park
Two very good friends, Brian Schar and Anne Marie Schar, recommended me Iberia Restaurant at Menlo Park. Today to celebrate my brother Oscar´s saint we joined Oscar´s wife Maria in magnificient, charming and fantastic tapas night.
I´ve fallen in love with the place. It has charisma, presence and an exquisite spanish touch born out of Chef and Owner Jose Luis Relinque. I´ve photographed the best world Restaurants and chefs like Ferran Adria and Joan Roca in their kitchens and although Jose Luis cook got nothing to do with them his restaurant has thanks to him an atmosphere the brings me memories of those paradises.
Only three photos today because I promised a full photo documentary.
1. Castillo de Perelada. Brut Reserva. CAVA
2. Pouring Down the CAVA, by Jaime.
3. Pulpo a la gallega. (Galician Octopus)
Thanks, Jose Luis, for such an amazing night.
Links related to Iberia Restaurant Menlo Park:
- Iberia Restaurant Minorcan Lobster Stew
- Iberia Restaurant: Cooking Classes with Chef Jose Luis Relinque