Saint Anthony Royal Church Aranjuez
Saint Anthony Royal Church in Aranjuez (Madrid, Spain) is a baroque temple from the XVIII Century.
Fernando VI of Spain built a chapel dedicated to San Anthony of Padua on the south side of the main plaza leading into the Real Sitio to replace the Oratory of Philip IV of Spain. This chapel would serve the people and the monarchy. Building started in 1752 and its author was James Bonavia. Carlos III of Spain ordered to expand the chapel, incorporating a large square piece with a pitched roof.
Links related to Saint Anthony Royal Church Aranjuez: