Rodrigo de la Calle and its Gastrobotany Chef of the Year Award at Madrid Fusion 2011
The Chef Rodrigo de la Calle today received the Award “Chef of the Year ” during the last day of the ninth edition of Madrid Fusion gastronomic summit.
De la Calle has explained that the award recognizes the passion and work of all the people who make his restaurant success possible, including Santiago Orts, a botanist, with whom he works on his concept of gastrobotany.
Rodrigo de la Calle created together with Santiago Orts the concept of gastrobotany which he defines as the study of plants, roots, stems, leaves, flowers or seeds, for use and application in the kitchen.
Links related to Rodrigo de la Calle and its Gastrobotany:
- Rodrigo de la Calle Menú Gastrobotánica
- Retrato de Rodrigo de la Calle
- World Chef Portraits Rodrigo de la Calle
- What is Gastrobotany (Part 1)
- What is Gastrobotany (Part 2)
- Photo Collection of Gastrobotany
- Gastrobotany The Sacred Olive Tree
- Rodrigo de la Calle Restaurant
- Huerto de Elche Nursery
- Mis Recetas tiendas Gastrobotanica
- Lo mejor de la gastronomia euroresidentes gastrobotanica
- Fotografía, Naturaleza y Gastronomía