Spain: The New Gastronomy Alphabet
Ferran Adria, Joan Roca, Ricard Camarena, Rodrigo de la Calle, Santiago Orts
- First: The new gastronomic alphabet is an interpellation between science and gastronomy.
- Second: the new gastronomical alphabet has its roots ground it into the University and the Internet. The centers of knowledge and the exponential growth that the internet has suffered as a result of the Web 20 technologies are, of course, the highways from where new ideas emerge, new culinary alphabets are created.
- Third, the curiosity and desire to learn are key axes on which to base the new alphabet Gourmet. In the new anything-goes creative cuisine we must break the old patterns for introducing new languages.
- Fourth: As energy is neither created nor destroyed, the new gastronomical alphabets must be based on the same principle: the new kitchen is neither created nor destroyed, it is transformed.
- Fifth: the new gastronomical alphabet abide by the following axioms:
- new products
- new techniques
- new elaborations
- new concepts
- new philosophy
The new alphabet of gastronomy requires from High food producers, gastronomy entrepreneurs and food fashionists to understand and apply the following:
- Understand and develop the sensory analysis of the restaurant industry
- Expedite the creation of new combinations from previous olfactory analysis
- Study and reinvent the marriage of flavors
- Encourage nuances and the complexity of the flavors in the food
- Use what is created as an ingredient
Links related to Spain: The New Gastronomy Alphabet
- Food, Botany and the new Gastronomical Alphabet
- Qué es el nuevo alfabeto gastronómico
- Alfabeto de aromas y sabores en lo Mejor de la Gastronomía
- Gastronomy The New Alphabet Ferran Adria the Last of the Magicians