Human Portraits 5 Minutes Rest
5 minutes break, 15 hours work, 2 Dollars a day: wellcome to the fundamentals of competitiveness.
- Principle 1: Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights; and
- Principle 2: make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Principle 3: Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
- Principle 4: the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour;
- Principle 5: the effective abolition of child labour; and
- Principle 6: the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Principle 7: Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
- Principle 8: undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility; and
- Principle 9: encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Principle 10: Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
Links related to Human Portraits 5 Minutes Rest:
- Human Portraits beware of the Gardener
- Human Portraits a bit Annoyed
- Human Portraits Out There is America
- Human Portraits Filipino Construction Worker
- Human Portraits Fisherman Children Island
- Human Portraits Ludicrous Times and Gangster
- Human Portraits Value for Nothing
- Human Portraits Wired
- Human Portraits Means of Transport 1st Class
- Human Portraits Childhood and Nescafé
- Human Portraits The Fundamentals of Competitiveness
- Human Portraits Female Archetype
- Human Portraits © Civil Society
- Human Portraits Coconut Farmer
- Category Portraits