Celebrating Rigolo Café Beaujolais Nouveau San Francisco
We gathered together last Saturday evening 11/19 at Rigolo Cafe San Francisco to indulge us with the new 2011 Georges duBoeuf Beaujolais Nouveau.
It was a fantastic evening with friends from the Bay Area, Spain, France and Germany. We would like to thanks Rigolo´s Cafe Douglas Mathieux, Founder and President; Laura Mathieux, Marketing Director; Jeff Gambardella, Executive Chef and all Rigolo´s Staff for making such an event possible.
We fall in love with the Duck L’orange, the Boeuf Bourguignon, the Salmon Pizza, the entrees and the 2011 Beaujolais Nouveau.
Here I present some of the photos.
Links related to Celebrating Rigolo Café Beaujolais Nouveau San Francisco:
- San Francisco Connections
- San Francisco from an Airbus 380
- San Francisco Outskirts
- San Francisco Downtown and Lombard Street House
- Audi, The Bridge Of San Francisco
- San Francisco Airport and Bay Trail at Burlingame
- San Francisco Micro Sequence
- North Beach Hotel San Francisco
- Weeding at the City: San Francisco
- San Francisco Transamerica Pyramid