San Sebastian Lifestyle Palacio de Aiete Gardens 2
Aiete Palace was built in 1878 by the Duke of Bailen on the grounds of the ancestral home of the Hayet. It stayed Alfonso XIII and Queen Maria Cristina. In 1939 the City bought the building and offered it to General Franco who used it from 1940 to 1975 as a summer residence.
In 1975 the City recovers the Palace and gardens are open to people of San Sebastian.
Park noted for its gardens and vegetation scoring two very distinct areas.
The first would emphasize the palace, the chapel and the gatehouse. Front of the palace was designed a small pond inhabited by swans and some ducks. Surround the spacious gardens pond topped by clumps of trees, pine and beech.
Links related to San Sebastian Lifestyle Palacio de Aiete Gardens 2
- San Sebastian Lifestyle Palacio de Aiete Gardens 1
- San Sebastian Lifestyle Conversation
- San Sebastian Lifestyle Kursaal
- San Sebastian Life Style Social Design Photography
- San Sebastian Walking Sequence Social Design Photography