Photo Theme: Botanic Photography
The I Ching Complete, Hexagram by Hexagram with Floral Photography related to each entry.
The Tâ Yû Hexagram
Tâ Yû indicates that, (under the circumstances which it implies), there will be great progress and success.
- 1. In the first NINE, undivided, there is no approach to what is injurious, and there is no error. Let there be a realisation of the difficulty (and danger of the position), and there will be no error (to the end).
- 2. In the second NINE, undivided, we have a large waggon with its load. In whatever direction advance is made, there will be no error.
- 3. The third NINE, undivided, shows us a feudal prince presenting his offerings to the Son of Heaven. A small man would be unequal (to such a duty).
- 4. The fourth NINE, undivided, shows its subject keeping his great resources under restraint. There will be no error.
- 5. The fifth SIX, divided, shows the sincerity of its subject reciprocated by that of all the others (represented in the hexagram). Let him display a proper majesty, and there will be good fortune.
- 6. The topmost NINE, undivided, shows its subject with help accorded to him from Heaven. There will be good fortune, advantage in every respect.
Links to Hexagrams: