Urban Ecology through Floral Photography.
Six components of Urban Ecology explained through the use of floral photography:
- Architectural Values: “All fine architectural values are human values, else not valuable”. Frank Lloyd Wright
- Balanced Development: Continuous non opportunistic, long term harmony.
- Connectivity: The faculty to interact rapidly and efficiently.
- Design for Pedestrian: User friendly, pleasant, captivating.
- Sustainability: Capacity to endure
- Traditional Neighborhood Structure: Adapted to socio cultural needs, buoyant professional economy.
Architectural Values Photo Document
Balanced Development Photo Document
Connectivity Photo Document
Design for Pedestrians
Design for Pedestrians Photo Document
Sustainability Photo Document
Traditional Neighborhood Structure
Traditional Neighborhood Structure Photo Document
Urban Ecology Full Document
You can follow VCrown work at: Flickr, Twitter, Facebook, Vimeo
This entry was posted in Urban Ecology
and tagged architectural values
, balanced development
, design for pedestrians
, human culture
, traditional neighborhood structure
, urban ecology
. Bookmark the permalink
. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post
or leave a trackback: Trackback URL