Urban Ecology through Floral Photography.
Six components of Urban Ecology explained through the use of floral photography:
- Architectural Values: “All fine architectural values are human values, else not valuable”. Frank Lloyd Wright
- Balanced Development: Continuous non opportunistic, long term harmony.
- Connectivity: The faculty to interact rapidly and efficiently.
- Design for Pedestrian: User friendly, pleasant, captivating.
- Sustainability: Capacity to endure
- Traditional Neighborhood Structure: Adapted to socio cultural needs, buoyant professional economy.
Design for Pedestrians
Traditional Neighborhood Structure